Boost your club or school’s spirit and encourage physical activity among the group. Register your Youth Team today! Here are some added benefits to forming a Youth Team:
- Cash Prizing – Over $3,000 cash prizes awarded to various categories including largest and second largest high school and elementary school; largest school outside Lower Mainland; largest and second largest youth organization and random cash draw
- Branded Team Shirts – Souvenir Event Technical Shirts will be printed with your team name on the backs of your adult sized shirts to help show off your camaraderie! For those signed up for the Shaw Mini 2.5K Sun Run requesting our youth sized t-shirts, they will be cotton shirts along with paint pods for those budding artists to customize their own t-shirts
- Build team camaraderie
- Great Finishers’ Wrap Party held inside BC Place Stadium, our host venue
- See your Youth Team name printed in the Vancouver Sun’s post race feature on the following Monday
- Click here to download a Team Poster you can edit with your information, save and email out to your members!
Deadlines & Fees
Early Bird Deadline – February 8, 2019 (Youth 18yrs & under $22 / Adults $35, plus tax and processing fees)
Final Team Deadline – March 8, 2019 (Youth 18yrs & under $32 / Adults $40, plus tax and processing fees)
IMPORTANT NOTE: All registrations are considered final. NO REFUNDS. NO TRANSFERS.
How to get Started – Create a Youth Team!
Teams can include runners, joggers, walkers or wheelchair participants. Teams can be comprised of fellow students, staff, friends, or family. There is a minimum team requirement of 20 people, which should consist of one adult for every youth entrant in order to qualify to have a team. Any combination of youth, sports teams, youth groups or youth clubs are welcome to participate in the Youth Team Division!
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to create a Youth Team!
Joining A Team:
Your Team Captain would have shared a link for you to join your Youth Team; alternatively you can also search the registration site by your team name. Click here to join your team today!
Registration via Mail:
Print the appropriate forms required and mail to:
The Vancouver Sun
Unit 152A – 1055 W Georgia St
PO Box 11010
Vancouver, BC V6E 3P1
Please contact the Vancouver Sun Run Office with any questions regarding registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Package Pick-up Date and Time:
Team Shirts – Team shirts will be delivered to the address provided on the team registration form (completed by the Team Captain). These will be directly shipped from the screen printer. All teams will receive their team shirts by April 10, 2019.
Team Bibs & Timing Chips – Team Race Bibs and Timing Chips are conveniently grouped together for easy pick-up. Team Captains must pick up at Gate H, at BC Place Stadium on the following dates and times below. Team Captains can also send a courier or other team members to pick up. The cost of a courier is not included in the team registration fee. Please ensure they have both the company name and team name.
April 10, 2019 9am to 7pm
April 11, 2019 9am to 7pm
Please Note: Race packages for team members’ friends or family who are NOT part of your team and are registered as Individuals, must pick up their package separately at/during the Sun Run Fair.